By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
1. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Parkside London web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Chase and Wonder are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
What information do we collect?
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary, When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
•Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number
•If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
•Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
•Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
•To personalise your experience onsite (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
•To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
•To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
•To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
•To process transactions and deliver your goods
•To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
•To contact you periodically via a number of methods
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by telephone, email and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Parkside Accessories Ltd
Reliance Wharf 2-10
020 7502 1512